Our client in in Burlingame, CA is looking for someone who possesses strong customer service and management skills!
> Direct Hire opportunity
> $55-65K, doe
> Burlingame, CA
> Day Shift (will be working OT)
* Initiates, maintains and develops direct contact with customers before, during and after the sales process.
* Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
* Receives customer requests and documents.
* Takes action to solve customer problems in accordance with published Customer Service guidelines.
* Updates Customer Relationship Management system with status of customer interaction, returned materials issues and additional information as needed.
* Records and reports the status of parts returns, parts damaged, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
* Maintains records of damaged parts, delivery schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
* Works with customers to receive accurate account of parts failures and provides reports to management.
* Work with the quoting team to provide quotes and delivery schedules based on forecasts.
* Work closely with our end customer and our direct customers to understand the needs of both.
* Escalate and resolve potential supply issues to our customer in a proactive manner.
* Managing Technicians on Production Floor
Experience within manufacturing/semiconductor industry
* Experience within Machine shops is a plus
* A Background in customer service, managing accounts, client interface
* Experience with supply chain and production planner
* B.S. Or higher preferred