* Sets up, operates and coordinates work station activities in a wafer manufacturing or test area devoted to both production and process development.
* Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules (will require utilization of CAM/CIM systems to perform job duties).
* Load and unload cassettes of wafers into and our of the machines.
* Monitors the manufacturing process or equipment indices using statistical methods to ensure quality.
* Recommends improvements to equipment processes using statistical techniques and other methods.
* Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
* Assists and trains other employees as required.
* Using a computer on the daily
* Using a scanner