BALANCE STAFFING IS HIRING INTERNALLY IN STOCKTON, CA
Proud to be nominated for:
2022 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2021 – Clearly Rated Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction
2021 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2020 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
Check us out on Glassdoor. We maintain a rating of 4.0 there.
Are you looking to use your passion for people and business development to a rapidly growing staffing agency?
We are seeking a strategic and passionate Account Executive to work with our team to drive new business. We specialize in IT/Engineering, Light Industrial, Manufacturing/Production, Call Center, Administrative, Human Resources, and Finance/Accounting positions. Your Recruiters will have many years of experience in sourcing and recruiting for Light Industrial positions with deep talent pools to match.
As an Account Executive, you will have:
- Flexible/unlimited PTO plan
- Extra annual holidays (Diwali? PRIDE?)
- Uncapped commission and no gross profit threshold
- Autonomy, flexibility to penetrate new business in innovative and creative ways
- 401k planning, 401k company match, medical, vision, dental coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Additional computer/work equipment
- Opportunity to win President’s trip
- Supportive, transparent, and collaborative leadership
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly, annual gross profit and new business targets
- Creatively collaborate with leadership to penetrate new business
- Prepare and present proposals and provide follow-up throughout in establishing new clients
- Build a strong sales pipeline to foster annual growth and sustainable relationships with customers
- Map out organizational charts and structures to identify key stakeholders and decision makers
- Maintain client retention by proactively identifying risks and effectively responding to needs
Your Experience Lastly, as an Account Executive, your experience and skills will include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a revenue generating role with demonstrated success in hitting and exceeding targets/sales goals (in staffing or comparable industry)
- Strong communication and relationship building skills among key stakeholders and decision makers
- Familiarity with using CRMs within the staffing environment (or similar industry)
- Demonstrated passion for staffing, recruitment, or a people-centric industry
- A consultative approach to working with new and existing clients
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to identify, categorize, and prioritize the right sales opportunities
Balance Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Maintenance Mechanic - AM
Location: Gilroy, California
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you...
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Category: Human Resources
To Apply for this Job Click Here Now hiring a Recruitment Administrator/Entry Level Recruiter in San Antonio, TX! 2022 -...
BSS AEP Pipeline Licensed...
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Category: Call Center
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance, You're More than a Resume, please read on to see if...