At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you achieve your career dreams.
We are seeking to hire a SMT Operator to support our client in Salt Lake City, UT. Our client is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market.
We are looking for motivated, energetic, and detail-oriented individuals to join our growing team.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
This is the opportunity for you!
Build Circuit Card Assemblies using various SMT equipment including but not limited to FUJU, MPM, SPI Machines, Vitronics reflow oven, SAKI AOI machines and other various types of Surface Mount Machines.
- Set-up and operate automated SMT assembly equipment including Screen Printer, Pick and Place Machine, AOI, SPI, and Reflow Oven
- Properly maintain Machines.
- Interpret IPC 610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications and become IPC Certified.
- Responsible for quality of product produced on the SMT line (correct parts, polarity, etc.)
- Maintain a neat appearance of work area to 5S standards.
- Shall practice safe work habits and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Train co-workers and assist when problems arise.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in running Surface Mount Machines.
- Must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
- Must know the different package types of electronic components.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- This position requires standing for long periods of time
- This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
- Must successfully complete all applicable pre-employment screenings. I.e. background check, drug screening, physical and/or employment verification as required, etc.
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 1st Shift – Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 3:30am
- Overtime and Saturdays (4hrs)
- Full-Time, Contract to Hire
- $20.00 – $25.00/hr. (DOE)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Apply now and one of our recruiters will reach out to you!
Balance Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Inspection and Repair Ope...
Location: Milpitas, California
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you...
Regional Development Mana...
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Category: Other Area(s)
To Apply for this Job Click Here BALANCE STAFFING IS HIRING INTERNALLY Proud to be nominated for: 2023 - Clearly...
Location: Stockton, California
Job Category: Professional
To Apply for this Job Click Here BALANCE STAFFING IS HIRING INTERNALLY IN STOCKTON, CA Proud to be nominated for:...