Now hiring two Payroll Specialists to work out of El Paso, TX; San Antonio, TX; or Salt Lake City, UT!
Proud to be nominated for:
2023 – Clearly Rated Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction
2022 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2021 – Clearly Rated Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction
2021 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2020 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
Check us out on Glassdoor. We maintain a rating of 4.0 there.
Join the ranks as a Payroll Specialist! Be part of a tenacious, agile team and help ensure our contingent employees are paid on time, every time. Use Bullhorn and PrismHR to process pay cards for 300-800 contingent employees a week.
We specialize in Skilled Manufacturing, Light Industrial, Call Center, Administrative, Human Resources, and Finance/Accounting positions.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will have:
- Extra floating holiday (after first 90 days)
- Medical, vision, dental coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Additional computer/work equipment
- Gym/wellness reimbursement paid out every month (after first 90 days)
- Supportive, transparent, and collaborative leadership
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Process payroll by established deadlines
- Enter, collect, and audit all employee data necessary for processing timely payroll into the HRIS/Payroll system each week
- Export payroll from time management systems, importing to appropriate system for processing
- Validate and calculate adjustments and non-worked hour requests
- Resolve payroll discrepancies/adjustments through review and completion
- Assist with preparation for processing weekly payroll, to include requesting and
- following up on stop payment/ACH reversals
- Audit time entry to assure hours worked are properly entered into the payroll system
- Answer employee questions about pay and other payroll related requests
- Report and follow up on missing time
- Calculate, validate, and submit retroactive payment and nonworked hours
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Interact with colleagues, employees, and clients in a courteous, professional, and polite manner
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll information
- Answer questions relating to taxes and accruals
- Contribute to the team effort’s payroll completion
Base: $15-$18ph depending on your location in the US and experience.
Lastly, a Payroll Specialist, your experience and skills will include:
- 2+ years' experience in processing payroll (agency experience strongly preferred)
- High School diploma/GED
- Proficient data entry skills
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written, and math skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Dependability with proven attendance track record
This is a hybrid position and we ask that you can work in office for training and 1x a week after training is completed.
Balance Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Category: Admin and Clerical
To Apply for this Job Click Here Now hiring a Recruitment Administrator in San Antonio, TX! Do you LOVE working...
Location: Stockton, California
Job Category: Human Resources
To Apply for this Job Click Here Now hiring two Payroll Specialists to work out of El Paso, TX; San...
Electronic Test Technician
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you...