Now hiring a Recruitment Administrator in San Antonio, TX!
Do you LOVE working overtime? Are you tenacious, enjoy hitting goals, and want to become a Recruiter eventually? Read on!
2023 – Clearly Rated Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction
2022 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2021 – Clearly Rated Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction
2021 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
2020 – Largest Staffing Firms in the US (by revenue) – Staffing Industry Analysts
We maintain a rating of 4.0 stars on Glassdoor.
Do you want to work in a start-up like environment? Are you comfortable working overtime, sometimes 5, 10, 20 hours a week? Our team is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support the team with their recruiting efforts! Our branch in San Antonio Texas has (1) Account Executive, (1) Account Manager and (1) Recruiter. We'll need to add a Recruitment Administrator to complete the team.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm with required overtime of 5-20 hours a week, including weekends, evenings, and some holidays. This is an in office position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online and in print, when required
- Phone screen applications and verify requirements are met
- Schedule phone or video interviews for Recruiters
- Drive a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Support the onboarding process by scheduling paperwork, drug testing, and other office related tasks
- Complete data entry to enter candidate phone screen notes into database
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment as well as use good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work objectives
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- $18.75 an hour base pay
- Opportunity to advance with a clear career path trajectory into Recruitment
- EXTRA holidays — yes, in addition to federal holidays after your first 90 days
- Gym reimbursement after your 90 days
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Agile, passionate, tenacious, and authentic environment that operates at a fast pace and offers consistent growth
Desired qualities and experience include:
- 1 years' experience in a high volume customer service environment (light industrial or manufacturing ideal) and/OR similar call center environment with a measurable track record
- A passion for helping people, integrity in everything that you do, a focus on building meaningful relationships, and a mindset to always be innovative in what you do
As stated above, the hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm with required overtime of 5-20 hours a week, including weekends, evenings, and some holidays. This could mean starting at 6am and working on Sundays. This is an in office position.
Balance Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Category: Admin and Clerical
To Apply for this Job Click Here Now hiring a Recruitment Administrator in San Antonio, TX! Do you LOVE working...
Location: Stockton, California
Job Category: Human Resources
To Apply for this Job Click Here Now hiring two Payroll Specialists to work out of El Paso, TX; San...
Electronic Test Technician
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you...