Social Work Supervisor-Fairfield
The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis & Certification Emphasis as assigned) and all aspects of services provided to Individuals living in a Family Home. This includes ensuring quality services are administered, oversight of employees, providing superior customer service to stakeholders, and adherence with all internal and external policies and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
Individuals must be able to meet all essential functions, core competencies, and requirements of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to meet/perform these functions.
- Upholds the mission and vision of the client and works with Individuals to assist them in achieving a well-rounded life that they deem satisfying.
- Ensures service delivery to Individuals in accordance with their Individual Service Plan and internal & external regulations and policies.
- Provides clinical and crisis management support to Individuals, Employees, & Providers.
- Retains knowledge of applicable clinical modalities and treatment standards in the industry and community resources.
- Selects, trains, develops & oversees Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis) and other assigned reports. Assigns & monitors Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) caseloads for proper service delivery, quality, and compliance.
- Acts as Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) to new Individuals to the program for the first 30days. Carries a caseload of clients as assigned.
- Manages employees by providing initial training, ongoing coaching, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline when necessary.
- Promotes and markets programs to Individuals, families, funding sources, community agencies, and potential providers.
- Monitors and provides support to Family Home Providers in regard to provision of services to Individuals and the implementation of Individual Service Plans.
- Assists with referral and matching process for Individuals as needed.
- Assists with recruitment of Providers as needed.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all external and internal regulations and policies including state regulations, regional center expectations, contracts, and legal requirements.
- Ensures required documentation is in place, accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with internal and external regulations and policies.
- Assist Individuals with transportation and moving as needed.
- Liaises with consultants such as behaviorists, nurses, therapists, psychologists, and other specialists.
- Works with external business partners and service providers to ensure business operates smoothly
- Provides excellent customer service and response timeliness to stakeholders such as Individuals, families, Regional Center, and Family Home Providers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all Individuals, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Acts as Program Administrator during absences of the Program Administrator.
- Conducts training and continuing education classes as assigned.
- Functions in a direct capacity to support and cover other program positions during development and transition stages.
- Performs other duties as assigned. May work on special assignments in addition to normal job functions
Social Work Supervisor Salary: $70,520.00 – $76,680.00
|Supervisory Requirements||Manages and supervises Social Workers (Coordinator Emphasis) and other assigned employees, including orientation, training, coaching, scheduling, and performance evaluations. Makes decisions on employee hires, discipline, terminations, and similar action. Resolves employee issues within position responsibilities.|
|Education and/or Experience||Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or other related degree in the social services field, Master’s degree preferred. 3-5 years social service experience, 2-3 years management experience. Ability to solve problems. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment. Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.|
|Ability to read analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.|
|Mathematical Skills||Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.|
|Reasoning Ability||Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.|
|Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors, Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).|
|Certificates, Licenses, Registrations||First Aid and CPR certification, Valid driver’s license and insurance, driving record must meet state regulations and company policy.|
|Other Requirements||Safe and reliable vehicle. Ability to travel as required. Must meet all federal, state, and internal employment requirements including, but not limited to: Background checks and Physical/TB/Drug screening.|
Social Work Supervisor-Fa...
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job Category: Other Area(s)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Description The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Social Workers (Coordinator...
MFG Equipment Maintenance...
Location: San Jose, California
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
To Apply for this Job Click Here At Balance Staffing you are more than a resume. Let us help you...
National Account Executive
Location: Stockton, California
Job Category: Professional
To Apply for this Job Click Here BALANCE STAFFING IS HIRING INTERNALLY Proud to be nominated for: 2023 - Clearly...